How to Tone Your ARMS!
So I know we all want those patio arms - personally I split my biceps, triceps and shoulders into all separate days. (Back & bis), (Chest & Tris), (Shoulders). But I want to make this simple for you so I'll put them all into one day! This workout will be about an hour, try it out **More than once! and keep working towards those results. You won't regret it I swear. :)
I always like to superset almost all my exercises (this means doing two exercises then rest, instead of one exercise for 3 sets then move onto the next one - just do them both then rest! This saves time and helps you tone.)
To keep it simple - always remember 3x10! 3 sets of 10 reps. (ex. 10 bicep curls, rest, repeat 3 times.)
- Bicep Curl (Palm facing up)
- Hammer Curl (Palm facing towards your body)
- Cross Curl (Bring the weight across the front of your body)
- Tricep extension (with cable or dumbbell)
- Dips (bodyweight on a bench)
- Skull-crushers (Dumbbell)
- Lateral Raise
- Front Raise
- Cross Body Raise (10 each side then switch)
- Military Press
You can superset either 2 exercises at once, or to make it easy you can do one from each group (3 exercises) then rest! So 3 sets of each exercise, then move onto a different set of exercises!
Its really not too difficult, it's like anything in life. Do it enough and eventually you'll get it!
xo, Message me if you have questions! <3